Total Pageviews

Saturday, September 3, 2011

Another Golf Ball Found!

I know weird! But you will have to read my earlier post about finding golf balls, etc.  So this morning I walked over to the clubhouse and I thought again to myself, wonder if I'll find another golf ball today? So I kinda looked around (a little extra) and didn't find one....wasn't disappointed but I thought to myself, "I need to be positive and visualize finding one". Went in and got my Starbucks and slice of banana bread that the club provides every Saturday and chatted a bit with Vanessa, the other Admin Asst...met a nice lady who is a member and was visiting with her adorable grandchild...she noticed I had my name tag upside down so I fixed that, chuckled at myself and then started my little jaunt back to the Realty office.  I looked to the left and there it was!  I actually laughed out loud and thought to myself "you have got to be kidding"!  There sat in the shrubs was yet another shiny, dimpled ball just waiting for me to pick it up and add to my collection.  And this guy was even more special as he has an Irish guy on him with a cap and kilt skirt on! So he's really special :) 

Again, I know these posts seem a little silly but these "little things" just keep happening to me on a daily basis and I love it!  Do you see my new candle that I lit to smell up the office?  It's delish! Pineapple Ginger...they burn these candles in the Spa at Cimarron.  When it starts to get cool and feels a little like Fall, I will burn the Hazelnut Latte....

No comments:

Post a Comment