Total Pageviews

Friday, July 22, 2011

Makes Ya Think


I know I already posted a Quote for today, but this one kind of hits home with regard to how I used to feel for many, many years.  And I did say "used" to feel!

"By plucking her petals, you do not gather the beauty of the flower." ~ Rabindrath Tagore

Without going into detail, this just reminds me of how I felt near the end of my marriage.  Over the years, all of my colorful petals just disappeared one by one until there were no more....even the roots were dry and rotting with no hope of resurrection.  Please do not pick and pick at those petals, because they will fall off and you are left with nothing.  That beautiful, flourishing flower you fell in love with will slowly and surely wilt away...

Even a flower won't flourish and grow under gloomy, dark and negative conditions, so how do we expect each other to?  And this isn't directed to just one person in any relationship, it does take two people to make it work.  I just came to the realization that the cloud over my head was never going to move on so I surrendered and came looking for the sunshine...well I found that sunshine and it has done me very well I might add :)

My buds are starting to bloom again with lots of different, bright colors and emotions...wonder what will happen when they are in full bloom?  I plan on using lots of fertilizer to keep them healthy so keep a lookout for what's growing in this glorious little garden of mine...

No comments:

Post a Comment