Total Pageviews

Monday, July 25, 2011

Recipe of the Day ~ 7/25/11

Dump Cake - Yes, that's what it says...Dump Cake :) and it is very yummy and super easy...I get compliments on this cake everytime I make it!

1 box of yellow or butter cake mix
1 stick of butter
1 can of crushed pineapple, do not drain!
1 can of pie filling, cherry or blueberry are my favorites
1 cup of chopped walnuts

Dump the can of crushed pineapple (with juices) in the bottom of your 9x13 cake pan. Then sprinkle the cake mix evenly over the pineapple. Spoon the pie filling evenly over the cake mix. Cut butter in slices and place randomly over everything. Then sprinkle chopped walnuts all over as well.  Bake in 350 oven for about 45-60 minutes until bubbly....Serve with a scoop of blue bell or whip cream...

Told you it was easy!  This is one of my favorites so enjoy!  I think I'm gonna make it tonight even...although I'm supposed to go on a diet starting today...hmmm, what to do, what to do....dammit

No comments:

Post a Comment