Total Pageviews

Tuesday, July 26, 2011

Shall it be a Runkeeper Day or Snickerdoodle Day?

I keep seeing people posting their runs/walks on Runkeeper and boy it's making me dream about it! I keep complaining I need to get off my rear and lose a few pounds and there are a few people on Facebook that post Runkeeper after they exercise and it shows the details of miles, minutes, calories burned, etc.

I even downloaded it yesterday on my Ipad and Iphone AND even set my alarm this morning earlier to get up and go walk at 6am.  Well, guess what happened? I hit the snooze button LOL...part of it is laziness, yes, but another part is I don't like doing things that like by myself and I don't know the area well enough. I know these are lame excuses so I'm going to try this afternoon (although it's going to be 104 again, yet another excuse albeit a good one), or wait until the morning and set the alarm again for 6am when it's only 82 degrees.  Would be nice to fit myself into a size smaller pair of jeans for the Jon Wolfe concert on August 13th but it will probably be to dang hot for jeans then anyways :)

And then there's the snickerdoodle recipe staring me in the face...I could make them and bring some to work for the office...and only eat one :) bahahahahaha!  That's a big word, could.

To be continued....

No comments:

Post a Comment