Total Pageviews

Thursday, July 21, 2011

One Big A@# Jug of Apple Pie


I had to make another batch of Apple Pie because they all disappeared...all but one that I'm saving so the flavors with "mature".   Soooo, made another batch to bring a Jug to a friend in Laredo this weekend.  I'm thinking it might be a crazy weekend...what do you think?

My Oh My, It's Julie's Apple Pie!

You guys better be ready to get down
cuz' we're going to hit this hot Border town!
There will be plenty of hugs and kisses
and even more well wishes.
To old friends of high school past,
This shall be a good ole' BBQ blast.
The joke goin' round  is that it's a panty dropper,
So I guess we'll see once we pop it's topper!
Let's just hope everyone behaves,
Hell, if not, we'll just blame it on the heat wave!

Can you say WHOOP!!?? OKAY, I was not going to put the panty dropper line in, but Suzanne dared me, so I found a place for it :)  Hope it made you giggle a little!

No comments:

Post a Comment