Total Pageviews

Tuesday, July 26, 2011

Someday I'ma Have Me a Pool...Someday

Yes, one day I will have one!  Gotta be positive, right? We had a great weekend in Laredo this past weekend.  Visited with classmates on Friday night until the wee hours of the morning, then went back to David and Patsy Webb's house and visited some more.  David graduated in 80' with us and his wife Patsy graduated in 81'.  They have a beautiful home with a pool that I'm envious of...can't help it.  I've always wanted one and with the heat here in Texas, I think it should be on the priority list when you look for a home :)  We laid by the pool Saturday and Sunday just chillaxin...David makes the best Clamatos too! He and Tim have been great friends ever since high school and have kept in touch over the years.  It was fun to visit and learn about each other's lives since I hadn't kept in touch with him. 
Sooo, Ima, Ima, Ima gonna have me one of these one day...just you wait and see :)

No comments:

Post a Comment