Total Pageviews

Tuesday, July 19, 2011

My Little Green Buddy is Back!

This little guy 's vibrant chartruese color just brightens my day!  I think I need to find a name for him since I'm starting to talk to him now when he appears...hmmmm.  And why do I think he's a guy?  I guess cuz the lizard on the Geico commercial is a guy, I figure mine should be a guy too.  The older I get, the stranger I get...what's up with that?

Names....Arty, Buddy (when I see him I immediately call him Buddy so maybe that should be it?) That's too boring though....kinda like when we had the pet beaver in Minnesota...we just named him Beaver.  I don't know why we didn't think to actually give him a name as we had him from a tiny baby until he grew to be about 20 pounds.  Now THAT is a story for another day.  I need to get some of the video of him when I go back to Minnesota...it's adorable.  Shelby is about 6 years old and standing in the pond in her swimsuit and he is swimming circles around her...

Yep, after much consideration, (all of 3 minutes) I think it's going to be Buddy....I'm going to go back outside and see if he is still around...it's freezing at my desk and the warm air feels so good! Well, in bursts of about 2 minutes at a time....

Okay, I'm warm enough and Buddy moved closer to the front door....I'm thinkin' he likes me...LOL

No comments:

Post a Comment