Total Pageviews

Thursday, August 4, 2011

Miscellaneous Treasures

 Here are a few more of my finds...the clear margarita glasses were $1 each as well as the other margarita glasses with color on the rim.   The little flower dish I was pretty proud to find for $1 and on the back it is stamped "Est 1775 AYNSLEY, Made in England, Fine English Bone China, Cottage Garden, Portrayal of the Flora of an English Cottage Garden...I need to google that dish some more but, yup, pretty sure it's worth more than a buck too!   The pretty colorful plate is from Pier One and was $2.  The cork frame was however, $4.99! But me being a lover of all things Wine, and a saver of corks, just had to have it!  I have a few more things to take pictures of and will post, one being these two dainty little plates that I adore and they came from Poland!  Another great find....I'm thinking I need to hit up Goodwill again real soon...I'm having withdrawals...



No comments:

Post a Comment