Total Pageviews

Thursday, August 11, 2011

Two Blogs To Share

Sorry I have been remiss in many posts lately, but I have stumbled onto another wonderful blog that I can't stay away from!  And I found it by reading one of my other favorite blogs no less!  The first blog I would like to share is one I found a little over a year ago while looking for free fonts to use with my photography.  It took me to a site where I could download the coolest fonts for free...I loved the site so much and while perusing through it I noticed a tab at the top labeled "Blog"...so of course my curiosity got the better of me and I found a great one...great pictures, great recipes, great ideas and on and on...I have actually made some of the recipes on this blog and they are good! I love her craft ideas and she has some great "give aways".  I find myself salivating at her pictures and all the places she gets to travel (I think because of her blog), and all the yummy desserts she gets to test and take pictures of...I even purchased one of my camera straps from a site she recommended because I saw it on her camera and fell in love with it!  Anyhoo, this blog is called http://www.kevinandamanda.com/   CHECK.IT.OUT.PEOPLE (check out her scrapbooking room) It is to DIE FOR.

So onto the one I'm currently addicted to...I found it by reading through a post that Amanda had made on Photoshop Actions and photographing food.  This blog has so many interesting "tabs" to click on that I can't get caught up!  It's a good thing my job isn't too busy yet so I have time to inhale this blog.

She has great recipes as well, a photography section that I can't stay away from, a handsome husband that she calls Marlboro Man, 5 children and they live on a big ranch.  I read yesterday that she is going to have a show on the Food Network the end of this month too!  She has an entertainment section and writes about movies (I LOVE MOVIES) and television shows, etc.  and she wrote a book about how she met the love of her life, the Marlboro Man!  I found that a few days ago and can't stop reading it either!!!! What a cute real life romance story!

Now I'm warning you women friends of mine right now that you will love this blog!  I mean she even had a post on cute things to do with Mason Jars...I mean I KNOW there are all sorts of things to do with Mason Jars but I wanted to go home and do all these things too because they looked so cool in her pictures...I'm gonna start looking for Mason Jars at Goodwill now LOL

So before I go back to a pivotal point in her book, I will share what the name of her blog is:  http://www.thepioneerwoman.com/

I'm tellin ya, get ready to be on the computer for hours on end...I'm getting ready to click back on there and read a few more chapters of the Pioneer Woman's romance with the Marlboro Man...see ya later chickadees!!!

No comments:

Post a Comment