Total Pageviews

Tuesday, August 2, 2011

Music to My Little Elf Ears

These are the songs I am currently listening to over and over and over....I go through periods where I find songs that I love either because of the artist, the words and the mood they put me in.  I downloaded these from Itunes last week, burned them onto a CD and listen to it everytime I get in the car! In the order they are on my CD they are:

1.  Kenny Chesney's "You & Tequila" (Make Me Crazy), romantic to me
2.  Luke Bryan's "Country Girl" (Shake It For Me), makes me want to dance big time
3.  Blake Shelton's "Drink on It", love, love, love, Did I say Love? From his new album Red River Blue
4.  George Strait's new song "I'm Here for a Good Time"...this should be everyone's motto! He sure knows how to pick a song...guess that's why he is King George?
5.  Eric Church's "Homeboy", love the anger in this one, makes my head bob :)
6. Stoney LaRue's new single "Velvet", I'm in love with his soulful and unique voice and will go see him live any chance I can get!

I'm going to buy Blake's new CD as I love the song Honey Bee and there are others on there that I know I will enjoy as well...so might as well buy it right?  I can stare at his pictures too :) double bonus~

No comments:

Post a Comment